Tatton Gardens and Tatton Recreation Ground
This Tatton redevelopment project aims to deliver a range of significant benefits for the local community.
It will give a much needed boost and vastly improved healthcare facilities for the area, as well as creating a focal point for the community for years to come.
Applications are being taken for both Tatton Gardens and Primrose Gardens now:
Plans for the redevelopment of this area include:
- 62 apartment assisted living, affordable accommodation for the over 55's
- new GP surgery
- community café
- state of the art community centre
- children's nursery and garden for nursery children to enjoy
- small area for parking
- significant improvements to the recreation ground, to include:
- play equipment for all ages of children
- multi use games area
- existing bowling green with brand new building for bowlers
- event area
- entrance piazza
- picnic areas
- sensory gardens
- wildflower meadow area
Tatton Nursery continues to operate from their temporary home on Tatton recreation ground (accessible by Worthy Street) while their brand new nursery is being developed.
Updates and further information
Tatton Gardens Brochure (PDF) [2MB]
Tatton Recreation Ground play area now open