Business rates data
The latest data relating to non-domestic properties within the borough of Chorley is available to download below. It is in csv format and includes:
- property addresses
- current rateable values
- the date the business became liable to pay business rates
- empty properties and the date they became empty
- accounts receiving mandatory relief
- accounts receiving retail discount
- accounts receiving small business rate relief
This information was extracted on 4 April 2022.
This information is disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and does not include the names of sole traders or individuals as this is deemed as personal.