Housing benefit and Council Tax support online account
You can view your housing benefit and Council Tax Support account details online using our housing benefit online service (e-citizen).
Using our housing benefits and Council Tax Support online service, you can:
- check your current award for housing benefit and Council Tax Support
- view next and previous payment details, including details of any housing benefit overpayments
- receive notification of any changes to your award and view them online.
You will need to create an account for this service - please note this is a separate account to the Chorley MyAccount that you may already have for other council service requests.
Register for a housing benefit online account
To register for a housing benefit online account, you will need:
- an email address
- to create a password that must be at least 8 characters long
- your housing benefit claim reference number
Housing benefit online account