Toggle menu

Register for business rates and report a change in circumstances

If you move into or out of a non-domestic property, you own a property that is occupied or vacant, or need to tell us about any other changes please contact us by email to straight away so we can:

  • work out the correct charge for you
  • award any relief or exemption
  • send you a correct bill as soon as possible.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email